QTM offer a diverse range of services through 2 trading names:
QTM Engineering provides a comprehensive engineering service which complements traffic engineering and transport planning. Our engineering team not only designs and develops our internal Traffic Management Plans, but our Roadworks Traffic Manager (RTM) can also review Traffic Management Plans and carry out Road Safety Audits. Our RTM is an experienced traffic engineer who can provide:
- Transport and traffic assessments;
- SIDRA Analysis
- Local area traffic management studies;
- Parking studies;
- Development of technical strategy, policy and guidelines;
- Intersection modelling and assessment;
- Traffic management advice and advocacy;
- Traffic management auditing;
- Line marking and signage plans;
- Car-park design;
- Commercial, industrial and mining site traffic management
QTM Traffic Management
QTM has never just provided traffic management services, in fact QTM started as a consultancy firm for traffic signal installation. However, we remain one of the few traffic management providers with over 15 years’ experience, to proudly remain in West Australian hands.
Traffic management, planning and control is required by any business planning to operate within the road reserve. These works include:
- New and existing road projects and developments;
- Resurfacing roads;
- Rail installation and maintenance;
- Utility installation, maintenance and servicing;
- Line marking;
- Building and contracting works;
- Road, parks and building maintenance and servicing; etc.
QTM Traffic Management is our dedicated business unit which provides traffic management services throughout the state. Our reliability and safe work methods take the worry out of ensuring that your works and workers are protected from the hazards of working in or near traffic.